Dinoriders Wallpaper


This is currently my desktop wallpaper. Dinoriders.

Back in grade school my teacher once asked me, "So, what do you wanna be when you grow up?". "An archeologist," I replied. He looked puzzled. "So you want to be the next Indiana Jones?".

I wanted to dig and look for dinosaur remains when I was small. I wanted to be an archeologist! I've always been a fan of dinosaurs eversince I was in grade school. There's just something about big ass reptiles that made me go all oh and ah. I would read, draw, and watch anything that had dinosaurs in them. Now...now I'm a fashion design student. Absolutely nothing to do with dinosaurs.

3 comments:

  1. Haha I loved that as a kid! That, Thundercats and Silverhawks were my TV idols. Dinosaurs are forever cool to me. I even had a dinosaur origami book when I was a kid. I was such a geeky kid, pfft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah we were all geeky kids once. hahah.

    ReplyDelete