Michael Jackson's "This Is It" T-Shirt




Here's the "Michael Jackson's This Is It"* T-shirt. Printed on a black fruit of the loom tee, I saw this sold at a few HMVs in London. It has a drawn image of MJ as a zombie just like  in the "Thriller" video! Comes complete with two zombie henchmen and Thriller fonts that says "Michael Jackson's This Is It"! 

Oh and if you see me wearing this walking around town...tell me how good I look!


*"This Is It" is the name of the concert that never came, unfortunately.  R.I.P MJ.

2 comments:

  1. i saw this and many more at acoustic music gallery!
    at pertama complex
    this suprise me couse you only see it at another country?
    u can get this only at RM80 and above(estimation)

    i saw this and many more at acoustic music gallery!
    at pertama complex
    this suprise me couse you only see it at another country?
    u can get this only at RM80 and above(estimation)

    futher more
    manofthemaple@yahoo.com.my

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael Jackson Tee is available in sizes S - XL in Black or White. Printed on a junior cut fitted T-Shirt. Limited edition Michael Jackson T-Shirt. michael jackson tshirt

    ReplyDelete