Osiris Bronx X Michael Jackson




I was never a fan of skateshoes, but when I saw these guys on shelves during my stay in London... I think I fell in love. Personally, i think Osiris did an awesome job with their Limited Edition Bronx Michael Jackson's "Beat It" and "Bad" collection. Released for Osiris' 2009 Spring collection, the shoes design ideas were inspired by the respected video clips.  With side mesh panels and dual straps, these retro hightop sneakers are made from pretty solid synthetic leather. The black pair comes with metal hardware for the "Bad" look while the "Beat It" ones are strapped with metal zippers. 

The Osiris Bronx model is pretty amphibious. Made for skateboarding and your everyday hang out sessions. Check out other Osiris Bronx hightop sneakers over at OsirisShoes.com.

For £69, these Bronx babies are really worth getting especially if you're a sneaker freak and ESPECIALLY if you also happen to be an MJ freak. I was a few pounds too short to get a pair of these when i saw them and now they haunt me, everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment